Starting in Business
John Bellwood started his own business from his dining room in 1973; so he knows all the ins and outs, hurdles, challenges and rewards of 'doing your own thing'.
Here are just a few of the subjects to be considered when starting in business:
- Limited company; unlimited business
- Registration - name and compliance with the law
- Products/services, customers and suppliers
- Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax
- Employment Law, Health & Safety, Public Liability
Bellwood BUSINESS APPRECIATION can help.
There are no charges for any initial advice given. Simply contact John Bellwood to benefit from this offer.